Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bon voyage

Time is passing so fast!
It's nearing to the uni application deadline and till now, I haven't applied for any yet.
SO FREAKING LAZY and wth I actually threw away my nus letter (I thought it was advertising for the open house) which contained my admission PIN lol now I have to wait for 5 working days for them to send it back to me agan -.-
Can someone help me type purlease.

On a brighter note, I'll be leaving for cruise tomorrow! Will be back on Friday.
Mom & dad actually suggested that we go clubbing together which is very absurd. I really can't imagine entering Zouk with them, can yoooou? It's gonna be a joke and I'm pretty sure I'll get alot of stares hahaha
Zy and I going to Icing room to get a cake tomorrow to celebrate their 20th wedding anniversary before we leave :D

And like omggggggz I can't wait to head over to Universal Studios soon. Sounds so freaking fun... AND scary. I'm not even sure whether I have the guts to take the rides. Sounds so thrilling.

31 days of waiting, just 5 more to go!!!
Dear boy injured his shoulder, left elbow, sprained his thumb and lost his two front teeth. (lol)
MONDAY IS GOING TO BE A GOOD DAY.

IWANTTOWATCHGOSSIPGIRLS3EPI13/14! WHY AREN'T THEY LOADING?!?!!!!!
Take care of your hands, little cheekwan.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I think aloy is the one that needs to take MORE care of himself!

shermanquah said...

so fun clubbing with parents!!!!