Tuesday, March 30, 2010

i want freedom. Just a little more.


I'm having the worst stomachache everrrrrrr >:(
It's so painful to the extent it feels like my intestines are tied up in knots and I can't breathe. Plus, my one-week-old ulcer hasn't healed. It's making my gum and tooth hurt like crazy I wanna pluck it off.
Last night didn't end up so well either.. Things got me worried but everything should be fine now :)
Oh, and have I mentioned I got burnt on the neck by my own joss sticks? A man accidentally bumped into me and my joss sticks flew into the air, did a somersault and LANDED ON MY NECK. LOL NOT KIDDING.

Pfft what a day. I can only brighten it up a little by watching Just For Laughs later yay
And where's my mozzie boy?
I think he abandoned me again for soccer herh.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Where is your nose and mouth my dear?
haha <3

Ynee said...

heehee have a nice weekend with yijun!

Jamie said...

Have a nice weekend in Desaruuuuu :D